Once you've created the shifts for a week, you can duplicate the all the shifts from the week to any future week that you want. This will help save you time and make it easier to create next week's schedule.
This feature is only available on our desktop version. You can log in to the desktop version here.
How to duplicate this week’s schedule to another week:
- Inside your workspace, switch to Calendar View by selecting it from the views dropdown (if you don’t see Calendar View, it may not be available in that particular workflow).
- Make sure you are in the Expanded Calendar view: close the chat area by clicking the X button in the upper right corner. (Learn more about expanded views here.)
- If you’d like to expand the Calendar view further, you can also minimize the workspace list on the left.
- In the Monthly calendar view, hover over one of the cards in the schedule and in the upper right corner, an icon with three dots will appear - click on this.
- Click on Select Multiple - a green border will appear around the card that is already selected. Click on the other cards in the schedule you would like to duplicate.
- In the upper right had corner of the screen, click on the Actions button (this button only appear when cards are selected) or click Cancel to deselect all the cards.
- In the menu, click on Duplicate to where you can then select the week you’d like to duplicate the selected cards to. Here you will be selecting the first day you would like the cards to start appearing on, the distance between the cards will be kept the same.
- Click the Duplicate # Cards button underneath the calendar and watch your cards get duplicated. If you duplicate to another month of view, you may need to navigate to that month using the arrows next to the name of the month at the top of the calendar.