See a gap in someone’s schedule and want to add a shift there quickly directly from the calendar view? Want to quickly add a shift to a location that is missing coverage?
With these handy calendar view features, you’ll be able to organize shifts for your team in no time. Quick create allows you to spin up a new shift or job directly from inside the calendar with that specific field already filled in. This allows you to visually see where you want to create a card and add it there with fewer steps.
How to use Quick Create:
- In this example we are using “Assignee”, but you can perform the same actions across any of the other fields available for grouping.
- From the expanded grouped calendar view (see above), click the small plus button inside box on the date you want in the row of the assignee that you want.
- Add a title (required) and any other details needed (optional).
- Notice that the date and assignee are already automatically set.
- Click the “Create” button and see your card appear on the selected date in your assignee’s row.
See also: Drag and Drop Shifts on the Calendar