You can view your schedule and all the shifts in a full weekly and monthly calendar view for easier scheduling.
The weekly and monthly calendar view is only available on desktop. Log in to the desktop version of Coast here.
Steps to view the weekly and monthly calendar:
If your workspace has a Calendar view, there are some features on desktop that you might not know about that can help make you even more efficient while using Coast. Inside Weekly Calendar view, you can use features like Grouping to visualize cards (schedules, events, projects) exactly the way you want.
How to use these features:
- Inside your workspace, switch to Calendar View by selecting it from the views dropdown (if you don’t see Calendar View, it may not be available in that particular workflow).
- Make sure you are in the Expanded Calendar view: close the chat area by clicking the X button in the upper right corner.
- If you’d like to expand the Calendar view further, you can also minimize the workspace list on the left.
- By default, you will see the calendar in Monthly view. Switch to Weekly view by selecting it in the top right area of the calendar.
- Now click on the ‘Select…’ dropdown on the left.
- Pick from the dropdown the grouping you would like to see (e.g. Assignee, Location, Status, Priority).