When you’re in a view like Board View, List View or Calendar View, sometimes you want different things to show or to be hidden on a card. With no-code workflows, you can decide which fields are visible depending on the view you are in, making the most of the space you have within that specific view. These controls are only available from desktop in no-code workflows.
This feature is only available in no-code workflows. If the workflow you are using does not have these features, ask our team about migrating over to a workflow with these advanced features. Or check out the Workflow Library and look for the latest Maintenance Bundle and other no-code workflows with the word “Custom” in its name.
How to Show or Hide Fields in View:
The example here demonstrates showing a field in list view, but you can do this in any of the views.
- Go to the View you’d like to edit from the dropdown in the top nav bar.
- Find the view you’d like to edit in the list and click on the 3 dot icon on the right side.
- Find the section Show Fields and click on # fields shown - this will reveal a list of the fields in your workflow. If the list is long you may need to scroll to see the field you are looking for.
- Use the toggle to the right of each field to decide what you want to show or hide (move the knob to the right to show it, and to the left to hide it).
- Once you click out of the dropdown, the view should update immediately with your changes.