Table view allows you to see many cards at a time, ungrouped, with as many columns as you’d like visible without worrying about the width of your screen. This view gives managers the top-level views they need to supercharge their team’s workflows.
Customization is only available in no-code workflows in the library labeled with “Custom”. If the workflow you are using does not have these features, you can ask our team about migrating over to one with these advanced features. These customization features right now are only available on Desktop: please log into your Coast account by visiting app.coastapp.com.
How to Add a Table View:
- On the top right corner of your screen, find the dropdown list with your Views (e.g. ‘Status List’ or ‘Calendar View’)
- Click into the menu and select the ‘Add a View’ option at the bottom of the list
- Under the ‘View Type’ section click on ‘List’ - this will allow you to change the view type to something else.
- Select ‘Table’ from the list of options (rename your view if you’d like)
- Click ‘Create View’ and your Table View will appear!