Ever wanted to look at cards in your workspace in a different view (e.g. calendar, list or board view)? Learn how to add a new view to your workspace.
Customization is only available in no-code workflows in the library labeled with “Custom”. If the workflow you are using does not have these features, you can ask our team about migrating over to one with these advanced features. These customization features right now are only available on Desktop: please log into your Coast account by visiting app.coastapp.com .
How to Add a New View:
- Inside your workspace find the button at the top that lists your views. It may say something like ‘Calendar,” “Board” or “List” depending on what your current view is named.
- Click on this button and you will see a list of the views already created for this workspace.
- Click on the option ‘Add a View’
- Click on the option under the label ‘View Type’ and select the type of view you would like to add (List, Board, or Calendar). *Please note: if your workflow does not have a ‘Due Date’ field then you must go into the builder to add a ‘Due Date’ field before you can add a Calendar view. See ‘How to Add a New Field’.
- Next you might want to chose what the view should be grouped by. Click on the option below ‘Group By’ to see what fields are available to group this view by.
- Finally, make sure to update the name of the view to something that is recognizable to yourself and others. This is what everyone will see when they are selecting the view you’re about to create.
- Click ‘Create View’ and your new view will be created.