Learn how to add a new field to an existing workflow. We are constantly updating the types of fields that can be added, so keep checking for updates.
Customization is only available in no-code workflows in the library labeled with “Custom”. If the workflow you are using does not have these features, you can ask our team about migrating over to one with these advanced features. These customization features right now are only available on Desktop: please log into your Coast account by visiting app.coastapp.com .
How to Add a New Field:
- Click in the ‘New button’ in the top right corner.
- Inside the ‘Create’ page click on the three dots icon to the left of the ‘Create’ button. (Please note: this feature is not available from inside an existing card.)
- Select ‘Customize Fields’ from the dropdown. This is the area that allows you to update how everyone who can access this workspace will see the form.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘Add a field’
- Select from the list the type of field you would like to add
- Click into the field you just added and make adjustments to the field, and click out of the dropdown.
- Click the ‘Save’ button and your new field will now be visible on your form