See a gap in someone’s schedule and want to add a job for them directly from the calendar view?
With these handy calendar view features, you can quickly organize work for your team. Use Quick Create to spin up a new task or job directly from inside the calendar with that specific field already filled in. This allows you to visually see where you want to create a card and add it there with fewer steps.
How to use Quick Create:
- In this example we are using “Assignee”, but you can perform the same actions across any of the other fields available for grouping.
- From the Expanded Grouped Calendar view (see above), click the small plus button inside box on the date you want in the row of the assignee that you want.
- Add a Title (required) and any other details needed (optional).
- Notice that the date and assignee are already automatically set.
- Click the Create button and see your card appear on the selected date in your assignee’s row.