See a gap in someone’s schedule and want to add a job there quickly directly from the calendar view?
With these handy calendar view features, you’ll be able to organize work for your team in no time. Quick create allows you to spin up a new task or job directly from inside the calendar with that specific field already filled in. This allows you to visually see where you want to create a card and add it there with fewer steps.
How to use Quick Create:
- In this example we are using “Assignee”, but you can perform the same actions across any of the other fields available for grouping.
- From the expanded grouped calendar view (see above), click the small plus button inside box on the date you want in the row of the assignee that you want.
- Add a title (required) and any other details needed (optional).
- Notice that the date and assignee are already automatically set.
- Click the “Create” button and see your card appear on the selected date in your assignee’s row.