With the calendar view, you can see all your repeating work orders on a weekly and monthly view for better planning.
Note: If a repeating work order doesn't have a due date, it will not show up on the calendar.
Steps to view preventive maintenance schedules on a calendar view:
- From the home screen, click on the Preventive Maintenance workspace.
- Tap on the workspace title at the top of your screen.
- Select the Calendar view.
- Tap on the month on the top left and a full calendar will appear. Tap on any date to view the work orders due for that particular day.
If your workspace has a Calendar view, there are some features on desktop that you might not know about that can help make you use Coast more efficiently. Inside the Weekly Calendar view, you can use features like Grouping to visualize cards (schedules, events, projects) exactly the way you want.
How to use these features on desktop:
- On the left-hand side, click on the Preventive Maintenance workspace.
- Switch to Calendar view by selecting it from the views dropdown (if you don’t see Calendar View, it may not be available in that particular workflow).
- Make sure you are in the Expanded Calendar view. Close the chat area by clicking the X button in the upper right corner.
- If you’d like to expand the Calendar View further, you can also minimize the workspace list on the left.
- By default, you will see the calendar in Monthly view. Switch to Weekly view by selecting it in the top right area of the calendar.
- Now click on the Select grouping dropdown on the top left.
- Pick the grouping you would like to see (e.g. Assignee, Location, Status, Priority).