If you’re looking to learn more about Coast's plans and features, you’ve come to the right place. Learn all about Free, Starter, and Pro.
Free, Starter, and Pro
The Free, Starter, and Pro plans includes a single workspace for your team or business. You can use Coast with a limited number of features for free, but if you need more, we offer two paid plans.
- View a side-by-side comparison of all the plans.
- Learn about the limits of the free plan.
- Learn how to upgrade your account.
Differences between the Free Plan and Paid Plans
- Invite as many users as you like.
- Send unlimited messages.
- Create unlimited cards for scheduling, tasks, and workflows (clock in clock out, time off requests, work orders, CRM, etc)
- 5 GB file storage.
- Access to all your history until you hit the limits (2000 messages or 25 cards). Once you hit the limits, you will be able to continue to send messages and create cards but you will only have history for messages and cards from the last 14 days. Read more about the limits of the free plan.
- Includes all the features of the Free Plan.
- Access to all your message history.
- Access to all your scheduling history.
- Limited to cards from the last 14 days for workflows (clock in clock out, time off requests, work orders, employee onboarding, CRM, etc).
- Includes all the features of the Free Plan and Starter Plan.
- Access to all your workflow history. This includes everything you've used from the workflow library which includes (work orders, clock in clock out, time off request, CRM, etc).
If you're ready to upgrade your Coast account, follow these steps to choose a plan.
Reporting is available for any workflow and can be added to your account. Here are a few examples:
- Employee scheduling - See how many hours each employee worked in a week, month, or past 3 months.
- Tasks - See how many tasks were completed or not completed last week, month, or past 3 months.
- Clock in Clock out - See the number of hours each employee has clocked in for the past week, month, or past 3 months.