Looking to upgrade from the free version of Coast to a paid plan? That's great news, as you'll be one step closer to accessing more Coast features. We've outlined everything you need to know to upgrade your account below.
Tip: Learn more about the different plans.
Upgrade an account
- Log in to your Coast account on your mobile browser or your desktop at https://app.coastapp.com.
- After you've logged in, click here to visit the billing page to review plans and pricing details. You can also follow the steps in the video to reach the billing page.
- Choose the number of users, pay yearly or monthly, and then select a plan by clicking Upgrade.
- Add your payment details and then click Subscribe.
You'll be billed for the number of users in your account when you upgrade. You can remove users from your account to automatically lower the number of Current Users in the Billing page.
Who can upgrade an account, and how?
- By default, only the Owners and Admins of a Coast account can upgrade a free account to a paid plan.
- Pay by credit card. If you need to use a different method of payment, send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred method of payment.
- Owners and Admins of a Coast account can manage payment and plan details anytime from the Billing page.