Sub Forms are customizable forms that can be attached to any work order or task. You can create checklists, procedures, templates, and more to easily organize your data.
Note: Creating a Sub Form can only be done on desktop and in certain workspaces.
Steps to create a Sub Form:
- On the left hand side, click into the Work Orders workspace.
- Click on the top middle .
- Select Sub Forms and click the New button .
- Give your sub form a name and click Create.
- Click Add a field and select from the following options:
- Single Select - Select from a multiple choice question
- Multi Select - Select from a multiple choice question
- Long Text - Answer with text or numbers
- Checkbox - Mark off a checkbox
- Info Text - See a headline text
- Continue to click on Add a field to add additional items on your sub form.
- Click Save on the top right once it's completed.