Do you have work / projects / tasks in different workspaces and you want a way to see them in one place? Looking to see what the week looks like for your team or just yourself? Wondering if there is upcoming work that hasn’t been assigned? Try out some of the features in ‘All Cards’ to get a better view of what’s going on!
How View and Filter Cards Across All Your Workspaces:
- Look for ‘All Cards’ listed at the top of the workspace list on the left-hand side of the screen and click on it.
- ‘All Cards’ shows every card across all of the workspaces that are visible to you. By default this includes cards assigned to everyone in the organization (if you have permission to view them).
- If you’d like to filter this list down, click on the ‘Filter’ button in the top right corner. Select ‘Assigned to or created by you’ (and get a better picture of your own week) or ‘Unassigned’ (to if work has fallen through the cracks, and assign it by clicking directly on the card).
- If you’d like to, for example, see only work due yesterday and today, you can do that by adjusting the date range. Click on the dates just underneath the ‘All Cards’ workspace title.
- If you are adjusting the ‘End date’ make sure you’ve clicked the date box on the right first. Then you can either type a new end date or select it from the calendar. (Same thing goes for the ‘Start date’.)
- Your list will now stay filtered the way you’ve left it, so if you don’t see a task or work you were expecting to see, make sure to check the filters.