If you have people that are outside of your Coast account and you would like them to submit work orders, you can do so with Coast's External Work Order template. You can post this as a QR code or through a link on your website.
Steps to allow people to submit a work order:
- On the left hand side, click into the Work Order workspace.
- Click on the top middle .
- Scroll down and click on Templates.
- Find your preferred External Work Order template and click on the 3 dot icon next to it.
If you want to create a new template, follow the steps in this article.
- Select Share.
- Next to Create Public Link, switch the toggle to the right to turn it on. A QR Code and a Copy Link option will appear below.
- Click Copy Link and the link will be copied to your clipboard, or right click on the QR code to save it and share the link that way.