With Coast, you can customize the work order form to fit your needs. Our Status, Priority and Category fields already include default tags you can choose from. If you'd like to change the tags to fit your workflow, you can easily do so.
Note: Customizing fields for your tags can only be done on desktop.
Steps to update tags within a work order:
- On the left hand side, click into the Work Orders workspace.
- Click on the New button on the top right corner.
- Click on the 3 dot icon , then select Customize Fields.
- Click on the field you want to edit. You can choose between our default fields: Status, Priority, and Category or you can add a new field.
- Select Response Options to find the tags.
- Edit a default tag or Create a New Tag instead.
- Click Save.