With the calendar view, you can see all your work orders on a weekly and monthly view for better planning.
Note: If a work order doesn't have a due date, it will not show up on the calendar.
Steps to view and group work orders on a calendar:
- From the home screen, click into the Work Order workspace.
- Tap on the top middle .
- Select the Calendar view.
- Tap on the month on the top left and a full calendar will appear. Tap on any date to view the work orders due for that particular day.
If your workspace has a Calendar view, there are some features on desktop that you might not know about that can help make you use Coast more efficiently. Inside the Weekly Calendar view, you can use features like Grouping to visualize cards (schedules, events, projects) exactly the way you want.
How to use these features on desktop:
- Inside your workspace on desktop switch to Calendar view by selecting it from the views dropdown (if you don’t see Calendar View, it may not be available in that particular workflow).
- Make sure you are in the Expanded Calendar view. Close the chat area by clicking the X button in the upper right corner.
- If you’d like to expand the Calendar View further, you can also minimize the workspace list on the left.
- By default, you will see the calendar in Monthly view. Switch to Weekly view by selecting it in the top right area of the calendar.
- Now click on the Select grouping dropdown on the top left.
- Pick the grouping you would like to see (e.g. Assignee, Location, Status, Priority).