With the calendar view, you can see all your work orders on a weekly and monthly view for better planning.
Note: If a work order doesn't have a due date, it will not show up on the calendar.
Steps to view and group work orders on a calendar:
If your workspace has a Calendar view, there are some features on desktop that you might not know about that can help make you even more efficient while using Coast. Inside Weekly Calendar view, you can use features like Grouping to visualize cards (schedules, events, projects) exactly the way you want.
How to use these features:
- Inside your workspace on desktop switch to Calendar View by selecting it from the views dropdown (if you don’t see Calendar View, it may not be available in that particular workflow).
- Make sure you are in the Expanded Calendar view: close the chat area by clicking the X button in the upper right corner.
- If you’d like to expand the Calendar view further, you can also minimize the workspace list on the left.
- By default you will see the calendar in 'Monthly' view. Switch to ‘Weekly’ view by selecting it in the top right area of the calendar.
- Now click on the ‘Select…’ dropdown on the left.
- Pick from the dropdown the grouping you would like to see (e.g. Assignee, Location, Status, Priority)