This guide will help you create a schedule in Coast. You'll be able to create and assign shifts to your team members who will be automatically notified of their assigned shift. Before you follow the steps below, make sure you've invited all your team members onto your Coast account.
For a video walkthrough, scroll down to the bottom of the article.
- Open the chat group named "Shift Schedule".
- Tap the "+ Create a Shift" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Put in the details about the shift, you can fill in:
- Name of Shift - Required
- Start Date - Required
- End Date - Required
- Send Shift Reminder to Assignees
- Make shift repeat
- Add shift notes
- To do list for the shift
- Create the shift and the shift will appear on the calendar. Assignees will also receive a notification that they have been assigned to a shift.
- To create more shifts, click the "+" button on a specific day to create a shift for that day or click the big "+" on the top right hand corner to create a shift for any day.