Have a daily procedure or inspection that you or your staff have to complete each day? Each week? Coast allows you to easily make checklists for you and your staff! No more daily paper checklists you have to print out just to through away. No more wasted time on checking if basic daily/weekly tasks have been completed. Coast can do it for you!
See visual walkthrough - scroll down the article to the GIF
- Create a new group chat with the title of the checklist (for example "Store Closing Checklist")
- Invite the members to the chat group that will be using this checklist
- Once completed adding the title, emoji icon label (optional), and group members, tap "Create" in the upper right corner of your screen
- Now you should be on the new checklist group chat you have created
- Tap the task icon located in the upper right side of your screen
- Start creating tasks (if the checklist needs to be in a specific order, start by making the final step all the way to the first step - aka reverse it- in order for it to be in chronological order)
- As you make your checklist, depending on if it as daily or weekly checklist you and your staff use, you can select "Repeat". This allows for your checklist to re-generate on its own at the frequency you need it (daily or weekly)
- You can now assign the tasks to specific staff in the chat tapping "Unassigned" and selecting members
- When making a task repeat Coast automatically sets a reminder to be sent out to assignees or all staff on that chat at 9 am the day of. You can change when the reminder will go out by tapping "Send Reminder to Assignees" where you can select from a range of reminding times ("At the time of event" all the way to "2 days before")
- To set a certain time of day for daily checklists or a certain day and/or time for weekly checklists, tap the "Due Date / Time" where you can make your checklist accommodate to your specific schedule
- After making each individual task with the different specifications you desire, either daily or weekly, this task will self generate so that your staff can use it and check through the checklist
- Congratulations, you have successfully made a checklist on Coast. No more wasted time on making a list for your staff each day, or checking to see if it was done, Coast has it all there for you with a few taps on your screen!