One of our user's favorite features of Coast is the Shift Swap tool. Through Coast, your staff can easily communicate open shifts and find staff to fill those shifts. Admins and Owners of your business on Coast have the ability to approve or deny these requests. Takes the hassle of finding someone to fill an shift open from the staff and managers to Coast.
See visual walkthrough - scroll down the article to the GIF
- Open Shift Swaps
- At the bottom of your screen tap "Create an Open Shift"
- Name the shift
- Add the start & end time
- Optional: Include any notes that you believe would be helpful for whoever wants to pick up the shift
- Tap "Next" at the upper right side of your screen
- Choose who you would like to notify by @all or @ a specific member(s)
- Edit the message in what you would like to say when requesting a swap or leave as is
- Tap the send icon on the right side of the chat
- You have successfully created an open shift on Coast!