One way to make sure the message is seen by certain members of a chat is by tagging them in your message. This notifies the member that the message you wrote is directed towards them. Tagging a member is easy as 1, 2, 3 on Coast!
- Open the chat group that you want to send the tagged message in
- On your keyboard find and tap the "@" symbol
- From their being to type in the name of the member until it shows up above the messaging bar when you can tap to select to tag that person
- If you intend to tag everyone in the chat write "@all" so that everyone is tagged in that message
- You can have as many tagged people as you would like on a message (you must individually "@" each person)
- Tap the send icon when you have selected who you would like to be tagged and are happy with the message you have written