At Coast, we understand that sometimes a message needs to be private between you and another staff member. Coast’s direct messaging features allows you to contact staff members individually without leaving the app. Direct messages live with the rest of your chat groups on the home page, labeled with the member’s name.
See visual walkthrough - scroll down the article to the GIF
- Tap the create a new chat icon at the upper right side of your screen
- There are multiple options when making a direct message chat:
- Under “People” Scroll down the list under and choose the person you want to direct message
- Tap the “New Group”
- Or if you do NOT have them as a staff member on Coast already, can tap the “Invite Contacts” where you can add the individual from your mobile’s contact list
- Type in the search bar at the top to search their name
3. Now you can type your message directly to a staff member.