Sometimes even the best staff have their off days, misspelling multiple words, or forgetting to add something to your important message. Thankfully Coast allows you to go back and edit what you have written after sending your message to the chat.
See visual walkthrough - scroll down the article to the GIF
- Open the chat that you have sent the message you would like to edit
- Hold down with your finger on the message that you would like to edit
- A list of options will pop up on your screen, select “Edit Message"
- Type in the chat bar at the bottom of your screen until you are content with your improved message
- Tap the arrow icon to finish and replace the old message
- All group members will now be able to see the edited message