Experience the latest beta release of List View, featuring ongoing weekly improvements! Enjoy enhanced desktop formatting, complemented by our latest tools designed to effortlessly customize and save your view preferences. The upgraded view incorporates advanced filtering, sorting, grouping options, and the ability to save views. Accessible on all platforms, including mobile devices, the new and improved List View provides a seamless and versatile user experience.
Customization is only available in no-code workflows in the library labeled with “Custom”. If the workflow you are using does not have these features, you can ask our team about migrating over to one with these advanced features. These customization features right now are only available on Desktop: please log into your Coast account by visiting app.coastapp.com .
How to Add a List View (Beta):
- On the upper right corner of your screen, find the dropdown list with your Views (e.g. Status List or Table View)
- Click into the menu and select the Add a View option at the bottom of the list
- Under the View Type section, click on List - this will allow you to change the view type to something else.
- Select List (Beta) from the list of options (rename your view if you’d like)
- Click Create View and your List (Beta) View will appear!
Note: After adding this view through desktop settings, it will automatically become accessible on the mobile version.