When an external requester submits a Work Order Request, they often are interested in receiving updates on the status of their request. Coast makes it easy for them to automatically receive those updates through email.
When a requester submits their request they can enter the email where they'd like to receive the updates. Every time your team updates the Status on the work order card, the requester will receive an email letting them know the new status. If the email address needs to be changed, you also have control over that inside the work order card.
- When a customer, tenant or vendor fills out an external request form, they will now receive Status Updates at the email address they submit.
- Make sure the requester fills in the Requester Email field with a valid email address.
- Once the work order request is created, an email will be automatically sent out to the requester.
- The same happens whenever the status of the card is updated and saved by anyone in your team.
- If you decide to change the requester email, simply click on the card and edit the current email to the new one. Click Save on the upper right corner of the card to save your edits.