A Coast organization is a single place for your team and your work. If you've recently join one, this guide will help you get set up in Coast so you can get started. Before you dive in, make sure you've downloaded our mobile app and you're able to sign in to your organization.
Make sure you're using the same phone number or email that you were invited with to sign in to join the correct Coast organization. If you're having issues or difficulty joining the correct Coast organization, send us a message at email@example.com
1. Watch this quick tutorial on Coast
2. Fill out your profile
Your profile will help the others you work with in Coast know who you are.
- From the home screen, tap your profile icon in the top left corner.
- Click Edit Profile
- Add a Profile Picture.
- Change Full Name if needed
- Enter a Email Address or Phone Number if needed.
- Click Save Changes.
If you like to change your username tag, just send us a message in the support chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with what you like it to be and we'll change it for you
3. Get added to the right groups
In a Coast organization, you can only see the groups that you're added to. You will automatically be added to the All Teams group once you join. However, to see other groups, make sure to let the account Admin know to add you. The Admin will have to follow these steps:
- From the home screen, open the workflow group that you want to add members to.
- Tap the name of the workflow group in the top middle.
- Scroll down to Members, and click on Add New Member, select the right team members to add to the group and click Add in the top right corner.
4. Learn how to see schedules and tasks
Each group in Coast consists of two parts, messaging and workflow section. Depending on the workflow group, you can be assigned shifts, tasks, work orders, and more. To see the schedules and tasks:
- Open the correct group
- Tap the list icon in the upper right hand corner.
- Now you can see the schedule.
- You can filter to see only shifts assigned to you.