Once you've created the shifts for a week, you can duplicate the all the shifts from the week to any future week that you want. This will help save you time and make it easier to create next week's schedule.
This feature is only available on our desktop version. You can log into the desktop version here.
Steps to duplicate a week's shift
- On the left hand side, open your Scheduler workspace.
- Click on the arrow icon on the top right corner to expand your calendar to a full weekly and monthly calendar.
- On the left hand side of the calendar, choose Select Grouping and select Assignees. This will group your calendar by your Employees.
- Go to a shift and on the top right corner, click into the 3 dot icon .
- Click Select Multiple and then select all the shifts that you want to duplicate.
- Once you've selected all the shifts, on the top right corner click on Actions .
- Select Duplicate To, and pick the date that you want to duplicate to.
- Your shifts are now duplicate to the future week that you selected.