If you no longer need a repeating shift or you accidentally scheduled it, you can delete it from the schedule.
For a video walkthrough, scroll down to the bottom of the article.
- Open the chat group named "Shift Schedule".
- Tap the menu button at the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Find the repeating shift that you want to delete.
- You'll have to find the original shift start date for this repeating shift. For example, if you created a repeating shift that started on 11/12/2020. You'll have to go all the way back to 11/12/2020 to the original shift.
- Click into the shift.
- Click the 3 dot icon at the top right hand corner.
- Click Delete, you'll have 2 options to choose from:
- This card only - This will only delete the original shift.
- This card + upcoming cards - This will delete all repeating shifts.