An important part of customization is the ability to create and edit your own set of tags in Single-Select and Multi-Select tag fields. With tag customization features we’ve given you the ability to use the terminology that best suits how your team works.
Customization is only available in no-code workflows in the library labeled with “Custom”. If the workflow you are using does not have these features, you can ask our team about migrating over to one with these advanced features. These customization features right now are only available on Desktop: please log into your Coast account by visiting app.coastapp.com.
How to Edit Tag Values:
- Click in the ‘New button’ in the top right corner of your workspace.
- Inside the ‘Create’ page click on the three dots icon to the left of the ‘Create’ button. (Please note: this feature is not available from inside an existing card.)
- Select ‘Customize Fields’ from the dropdown. This is the area that allows you to update how everyone who can access this workspace will see the form.
- Click on the ‘Multi Select’ or ‘Single Select’ field you’d like to update, or add a new field.
- Under ‘Response Options’ you’ll see some default tags that have been created (e.g. ‘Option 1’, ‘Option 2’), and ‘Tag Set Options’.
- If you’d like to populate your tag list with some pre-created options (e.g. ‘Yes’, ‘No’, ‘N/A’) click on ‘Tag Set Options’ and pick a set from the list. This will automatically replace your tags with the set you’ve selected.
- If you’d like to add your own options, click on the tags that have been added.
- Inside the dropdown you will be able to:
- Change the text of each tag: click inside the input box and add new text
- Rearrange the order of the tags: click and drag the tag to your desired position in the list
- Archive a tag: click on the icon on the right hand side of the tag name
- Create a new tag: click on ‘Create a New Tag’ at the bottom of the dropdown, enter text into the new blank input at the bottom of the tag list.