Learn how to rearrange the order of your fields. Sometimes certain fields need to be near each other, or maybe you want to keep other fields closer to the bottom of the page. The order of the fields is now in your hands.
Customization is only available in no-code workflows in the library labeled with “Custom”. If the workflow you are using does not have these features, you can ask our team about migrating over to one with these advanced features. These customization features right now are only available on Desktop: please log into your Coast account by visiting app.coastapp.com .
How to Rearrange Fields:
- Click in the ‘New button’ in the top right corner of your workspace.
- Inside the ‘Create’ page click on the three dots icon to the left of the ‘Create’ button. (Please note: this feature is not available from inside an existing card.)
- Select ‘Customize Fields’ from the dropdown. This is the area that allows you to update how everyone who can access this workspace will see the form.
- Find the field you’d like to reorder and click and drag it to another place on the page. The other fields should shift to move out of the way. Keep rearranging until you are happy with the new order.
- Finally click the ‘Save’ button at the top and your new field order will be saved.