Ever wanted to remove a field from a workflow because it isn't relevant to your team? Or maybe you’ve added a field and now you want to remove it? Follow the steps below so you can clean up your forms and only keep what you need.
Customization is only available in no-code workflows in the library labeled with “Custom”. If the workflow you are using does not have these features, you can ask our team about migrating over to one with these advanced features. These customization features right now are only available on Desktop: please log into your Coast account by visiting app.coastapp.com .
How to Remove a Field:
- Click on the New button in the top right corner.
- Inside the Create page, click on the three dot icon to the left of the Create button. (Please note: this feature is not available from inside an existing card.)
- Select Customize Fields from the dropdown. This is the area that allows you to update how everyone who can access this workspace will see the form.
- Click on the field you want to remove and find Archive in the dropdown menu.
- Click Archive and the field will be removed from the builder list.
- Once you are happy with your changes, click Save and your form will be updated.